Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween has always been fun in our house and a reason to decorate. This montage represents some of the items I've sewn over the years. The glitter "BOO" is on a black turtleneck. The bee is a pin that I sometimes wear next to the word Boo. Read it and say it out loud....yes, you got it....Boo+Bee = Boobie. Corny? Yup! And no, I don't wear that everywhere.


The quality of these photos are less than idea because they have been scanned from a scrapbook. They boys in the pictures are my sons, now both adults. The last two photos are yours truly, but from 20 years ago. It seems like only yesterday....

Click to play Spooky Halloween
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Happy Halloween wishes that everyone has a safe and fun day!

3 comments:

the author said...

Yay, it's over! I'm pooped. Love the montage of photos!

Libbys Blog said...

Just found your blog and love all the crafty things you do. Think the bracelet is so cool! I shall pop back again soon!

Anonymous said...

I just giggled so loud over the boo + bee!!! Funnnnnnny!

I so enjoyed your slideshow of HW's past!

Hope you had a good one! dana