Friday, October 23, 2009

Not done Friday, but feeling good



Even though I no longer have kids in school and therefore no longer in the back-to-school adjustment stage (complete with open houses, sporting events and progress report angst), this is still a busy time of year for me. Part of it must be ingrained, part of it is knowing that the holidays are nearing, and another part is a variable that is new every year. Last year it was Billy's new house and this year it is house hunting with Kim and Chuck. Next fall's variable will be a grandson! Photobucket

While the calendar seems to be speeding up, I seem to be slowing down. Here it is Friday again and I don't have a project done for Finished for Friday and Get R Done Friday. Please click on both of those blog names to see what others have accomplished.

I could have felt a little low about my lack of progress and slower pace but something in yesterday's mail made me smile. Smile often even. It was a catalog from Femail Creations. If I had enough money, wall space and desk space, I would buy all of these. Some are wonderful inspirations, others just bring a smile. All make me feel good. I hope you enjoy them.
























5 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

Thanks for joining in GET R DONE FRIDAY this week - I LOVE your post - the signs are so very funny - it feels good to laugh! Have a great weekend!

Threeundertwo said...

I love these! Thanks so much for linking up! So fun to find you blog. Great Halloween pictures.

Chatty Crone said...

I love that catalog - love the wisdom. Thanks for posting them.

SmilingSally said...

Those are cute! Thanks for sharing.

cindy@cottage instincts said...

GREAT quotes! Loved them all! Thanks for sharing them. Such wonderful reminders and inspiration. :o)
peace.