Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It will be Tuesday at the earliest before my computer can be diagnosed and repaired, later still if a remote exam doesn't help and I fear that will be the case. Thankfully I can still play on another computer. Even if it isn't as user friendly, it prevents withdrawals and as Martha would say, this is a good thing.

The weather is SE Michigan is unseasonably gorgeous and hubby is celebrating this with a game of golf. I am tackling cleaning the house in his absence (do I know how to have fun or what?) and beginning to get ready for Easter. With that in mind, please click here for a Jacquie Lawson greeting.

I'll be back to read my favorite blogs after I've made the house sparkle. Well, maybe not sparkle, but at least remove that matte finish known also as dust from most surfaces.

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

Girl - you do know how to have fun - did you get it all done? sandie