Sunday, January 9, 2011

Men lacking female supervision

Oh my, the things boys of all ages will do without a woman around to supervise!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

But not all incidents involve the holidays. Some occur around the home...

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Some involve their vehicles

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the scariest of all combine their vehicles and their homes!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Thankfully my husband and sons haven't done any of these things. That I know of. 

Thank you to my husband with a good sense of humor who shared this email with me.

5 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

These are so funny...you really put a smile on my face this morning, Knitty!

XO,
Jane

Chatty Crone said...

OH MY GOODNESS! sandie

LemonyRenee' said...

LOL! What would the world be without men?! Not much to laugh at, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing. And happy new year!

सहज समाधि आश्रम said...

I wish you Happy New 2011!
एक बेहतरीन रचना । नववर्ष की हार्दिक शुभकामनायें ।
काबिले तारीफ़ शव्द संयोजन ।
बेहतरीन अनूठी कल्पना भावाव्यक्ति ।
सुन्दर भावाव्यक्ति । साधुवाद ।
satguru-satykikhoj.blogspot.com

Changes in the wind said...

These are tooooo funny....