Friday, July 8, 2011

Am I a curmudgeon?

Am I becoming a cantankerous, surly, difficult grouch? 

I hope not. For those of you using Blogger, do you like the changes? This is my first post since the change so I can't address usability yet, but I don't like the looks of the dashboard or new post screens.

This is hitting me at a bad time as I am having problems with Photobucket. My computer tech thinks the problem is at their end and I suspect Photobucket is going to say it is my computer. I won't bore you with the details but it is frustrating me. A lot.

I have friends with serious problems so this is silly of me. Maybe not being able to alleviate worries and cure their ills is the thorn that is causing my Photobucket problems to fester.

I would like to hear how others feel about the changes in Blogger and if you switched from Blogger to Wordpress or another format, how did you choose your new home and what do you miss about Blogger? As much as I like to make surface changes which I equate to moving furniture and home decor around, actual packing up and moving isn't something I do willingly.

The rest of my life is good, very good, but the blogging part of me is in a funk.

Please send advice.

Or chocolate.

Or both.

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Everyone is saying their blogger changed - but mine didn't.

Computers can be so frustrating!

SkippyMom said...

Try Google Chrome for your *rowser. It works *etter. Good luck. :)

Sewconsult said...

My hasn't changed, but that's not saying it won't! I am dealing with those issues with Facebook. I love connecting with friends and family, but I don't chat in real time. FB now wants everyone to chat & is showing me ready to chat, whether I want to or not. MAD!
Yes, I am a curmudgeon!

Rudee said...

What changes?

Skippy is still having keyboard issues. LOL. I do like Google Chrome, too. But still, using Safari and Firefox, I've not noticed a difference in blogger. It did change for me months ago, but that was when they added new background themes.