Thursday, May 31, 2012

Is it nap time yet?

I've decided my grandson isn't the only one who benefits from an afternoon nap. I've grocery shopped, made an exchange at a department store and been to Target to get things I can't possibly live without. Is there a font called "sarcasm" available here?

 We had 90-something degree weather over the weekend, today's high might reach 62 and tomorrow is a few degrees cooler with an all day rain forecast. I'm saving housework and laundry for then. All the more reason to take a nap today and rest up for such strenuous activity tomorrow, right?

My sleepiness is all this guy's fault:

Photo Credits: iq-1.livejournal.com
Just looking at that yawn is catchy, isn't it?

2 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

What a riot. Hey...go for the nap!

XO,
Jane

Chatty Crone said...

RIGHT! sandie