Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's Wednesday!

Hark! 'Tis Wednesday! 
Photo Credits: bukagambar.com via boredpanda.com
Just in case your weekend was longer than usual due to Memorial Day, I thought I'd remind you that today is Wednesday, not Tuesday and certainly not Monday. Not that I am ever confused or anything like that.....

The above photo was found on boredpanda (see photo credits for link) in an entry titled "33 Perfectly Timed Photos".

I would settle for getting a photo of what I want in the picture. Two year olds don't hold a pose. I did manage to capture the bubbles, but not the expression he had on his face a moment before the shutter clicked.
Anyone need Maple seeds? We obviously have plenty to share.

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Awe he is adorable! Lol sandie

michelle said...

What a little sweetheart and no, we don't need any maple seeds. We've got plenty of our own. :)